Senin, 13 April 2015

My Dream ✴

  Well hello there! What's up? 

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Putri Ayu Azzam Zammi'. I am a student in Junior High School 2 Blora in grade 9E right now. My teacher gave a task for us. The task is, writing what we want to be in the future. So that's why I made this. 


This all starts when I was in playgroup, I like too seek my father's desk. Inside it, I usually found old or even new newspapers, magazines, and pamphlet's. I usually read them when I have nothing to do, I read them. When I opened the newspapers, I searched for some stories that or interesting for me like a person's success because of their hobby, or some funny pictures I found at the back of the newspaper. But at magazines I read almost all of the pages, because of that my mom bought me Majalah Bobo for kids my age that day. Since then, I always bought the magazine every week. I found some inspiration there, such as pictures that the readers send to the magazine company. I saw beautiful drawings made by them, it made me think that one day I can become a very awesome artist that can beat them. 

And so, I learn drawing almost every day until I reached Elementary school. My Elementary school is SDN Kebon Sirih 04 Pagi, but then I moved to SDN Kebon Sirih 08 Pagi. One day when I was in fourth grade, my teacher made me enter a drawing contest in studio 1, RCTI, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat even thought I didn't win but at least I saw some artist there, but most of all what I've got is an unforgettable experience for me. My art teacher took a picture of me back then, but it was lost :' . 


Savannah, Belleza, and I at Avril Lavigne's Black Star tour
And so, then I reached the fifth grade. I always play with my neighbor Belleza. She lived
across my house, because between our house there is a medium-sized garden named Taman Gajah. We met there and became friends until now. 
She always calls me almost everyday to come and play to her house, or go anywhere with her. She is the one who made me better at speaking in English, teach me new things, what's trending. I sometimes sleepover at her house, that made her my close friend. 


Shake it Up,  stuffup,com

One day, she watched Shake it UP on Disney Channel and so I followed watching the show. It was very funny, the characters are hilarious but, the main topic of the show is about a female buddy comedy with a dance aspect. It made feel like I want to be like them and be a pro brake dancer but soon I found that it is not my ability. And so on, I studied and watch television and study and study until grade I've become a sixth grader student. After the national exam, our school celebrate a farewell party for the sixth grader and my class danced for the performance.
Me and all my girl classmates, muka lol
I've finally reached junior high school. My parents decided that I would enter SMP NEGERI 2 BLORA. I didn't really think about "When I grow up, I want to be a . . ." until now Mrs. Gartatik, my English teacher gave us this task to do so that we student's can think of our future, what do we want to be, what are our target's, why are we created by Allah. So among all my dreams, I choose 1, that is to be a traveler, that will be on a traveling TV shows so that I can travel around the world, find new thing's, go to places I've never been to get more knowledge and experience but most important of all is, I can travel for FREE. Pardon me to explain a little bit of the job that I wanted. My job will be explaining the viewers that are watching me on the show about where am I in, how to get there, the capital city of the country, shopping center's famous restaurants , historic sites, tourist destination, typical food, and all the general description of the country. I think it is a very fun and exiting job to do.





And that's all. Thank you for visiting my blog, it would be great if you give me your nice comment's =)




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar